I get the pop up System Error 998 issues when I've tried to upgrade windows 10. I"m not good at computer skills. What I do know is I'm running Windows 7 home premium. i'm so anxious to see the new update as i hear it's really nice.Highly Recommended To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is used to check and get rid of errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
Besides, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of System Error 998 missing error. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
Note: If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, you should type the password or provide confirmation.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Follow the steps below and you can solve the System Error 998 issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot System Error 998 error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Click 2 Run Configuration Error,"windowsupdate_80070057" "windowsupdate_dt000",External Exception 80000003,Event_tracing_fatal_error,Download Opencl.dll
Read More: ,An Error Was Reported While Attempting,14046 (0x36de),0x800a0046 Free,Paltalk Error Codes,Lcd.exe